If you’re looking for a guide then Ghost of Tsushima A Helping Hand Walkthrough is best for you. Samus Returns is such an amazing role-playing fighting shooter video game. This game has astonishing features and excellent gameplay. Ghost of Tsushima is offered by Sucker Punch Productions. It was officially released on July 17, 2020. This game delivers an impressive role-playing, fighting, and shooter gaming experience to its users. You can watch things and hear anything clearly with their beautiful graphics and sound quality.
Ghost of Tsushima A Helping Hand Walkthrough
Here is the complete Ghost of Tsushima A Helping Hand Walkthrough.
- It is part of the game Ghost of Tsushima> At the beginning of the game
- You found a camp> bang on the top of the map.
- Search for a man and a woman for a campfire.
- Someone comes around the island and spreads stories of action and his name is a ghost.
- The pair tell you that he arranged camp> so need to start exploring from there.
- Here is the side story of the Ghost Of Tsushima.
Explore the Ghost’s Site
- The ghost site was placed in the northeast> so when you’ll reach there.
- You’ll get some points> the points of curiosity to scrutinize.
- You’ll see a discarded torch and a blank pot.
- Now join and select to camp here to get a ghost indication.
Trace the Ghost Quack
- Jin will explore the closest camp> and speck the ghost quack creeping into it.
- It looks like a samurai or a thief> who likes to loot sake and other things.
- The ghost imposter has escaped> Trace him> and take out the thieves.
- You will finally need to go to the guiding wind marker.
- A set of footprints> analyze them> obey the prints.
- You’ll achieve the second site of camp> now the ghost imposter grabbed by the raider.
- He convinces him to leave> it looks like the real ghost quack was caught by a dead fox.
- The imposter is not too far> it was in the house in the north northwest.
- Over the hill> once all robbers are killed.
- Go inside the home to discover the ghost.
Tour to the Viper’s Den
- After a cutscene> go back to the camp> and discover Kenji, fugu.
- Obey Kenji and you’ll reach the campsite where you’ll find Fugu.
- A trip to the Viper’s Den is not much harder> obey the fugu and Kenji’s horses until you’ll reach his camp on the western coast.
Also Checkout The Only Way Out Walkthrough
Talk To The Viper
- When you reach> obey the Kenji and meet the viper.
- it was a susceptible conversation> irritate the viper with your intentions.
- Get into a fight with Viper> Viper Likes to use big attacks.
- She also uses sheathe-then-slash> he uses normal attacks sometimes.
- After you beat the viper> he asks you to rescue his chart.
- The chart goes into the mango camp> there are enemies here.
- Beat all the enemies> after clearing the camp> find the chart here.
- Find it in the crates heap of reserves> with this thing in your hand.
- Go back to the camp> Talk to Viper> Finalize the story.
- Congratulations! You’ve completed the Ghost of Tsushima A Helping Hand Walkthrough.
Also Checkout Trick Or Treat Adventure Walkthrough
Ghost of Tsushima
Ghost of Tsushima Game is one of the most famous and terrific role-playing, fighting, and shooter video games ever on the console platform. This game has exceptional sound quality and graphics. If you love to play role-playing, fighting, and shooter video games then this game is for you. The majesty and the other specialties of this game are also fantastic.
This game became very popular in a very short period. This game delivers an impressive role-playing, fighting, and shooter gaming experience to its users. You can watch things and hear anything clearly with their beautiful graphics and sound quality. Many amazing role-playing, fighting, and shooter video games exist nowadays but Ghost Of Tsushima is the most thrilling role-playing, fighting, and shooter video game ever.
Hopefully, you have understood the complete Ghost of Tsushima A Helping Hand Walkthrough